FAMILY ADVOCACY INTERNSHIPS:
As a Family Advocate Intern, you will have opportunities to work directly with client families, as well as assist our Multi-Disciplinary Team. As an intern, you will gain invaluable experience in conducting needs assessments, crisis intervention, observing criminal and civil trials, and understanding how a Multi-Disciplinary Team works. Please note, this is an unpaid internship.
- Availability: 16 hours -30 hours per week during the spring, summer or fall semester
- Participate in mandatory orientation prior to beginning the internship
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass an applicant interview process
- Participate in weekly supervision activities
To apply for a Family Advocate Internship, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org